SHOCK3 SHOCK3

So...

Shock 4? =3

Colours. Colours.

Wonderful!!!

At first I started to think about what it could symbolize, but I figured that it's just one of those things that can mean anything to anybody and I like that! Very mellow, very happy, very very good! Keep it up!!!

Gravity's Just a Theory Gravity's Just a Theory

Amazing!

I love surreal art and flashes, yours so far are the most vibrant and funny I've come across =P I draw some surrealist landscapes myself, I may have to see about animating them someday like this =D Although I'm sure yours will still outclass them X3

Exploit Exploit

Great!

Very entertaining and challenging, some of them made me facepalm after i figured them out =P Good ending too =DDD

Binary Binary

Nice!

A little short, but the puzzles were challenging enough for a great game overall! Had a couple facepalm moments over a couple of these, it was very entertaining!

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

Great Job!!

And perfect timing, just today I was thinking about replaying AiD1 and when I got to Newgrounds the sequel was up!!! This one was very very short compared to the first, but because of the voice and other improvements I understand why it wasn't so long. Keep it up, can't wait to play number 3!!!!

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

Yes They Are!

Awesome song man! I was wondering though, are there any tabs for the lead guitar part?

Pretty meter Pretty meter

It's amazing!!!!

This is amazing and I will own the original =D

moonsteam responds:

yeah you will!

the legend of zelda the legend of zelda

Great Job

I love the realism this portrays. It shows a side of the game that we all know must be there, but one that you seldom see.

dommi-fresh responds:

thanks man thats cool.
who knows maybe they will make a really violent zelda game unlikely but you never know